I was bummed that I recently had bought some clearance down tops at Target that I didn't think I was going to wear. When I put them on, they were so low cut I might as well not have even wore a top. I don't like wearing layers and layers of clothes. Sometimes when I'm shopping I pass by any tops that I think I will need to wear a tank top under, especially summer clothes. I don't want that extra layer of clothing when it is 90 degrees outside.
This is where Cleavitz is your friend. It is a half tank top worn under your shirt, jacket, sweater or blouse. It is comfortable to wear and helps stretch out your wardrobe.
With the Cleavitz patent-pending design, the top ends just below the bra. This means that there is:
• No bunching around the front and rear mid-section!
• No more tugging and adjusting your camisole or tank top!
• No roll up -- provides a slim, neat appearance!
• No elastic band for maximum comfort!
• No clips, snaps or tape!
• No added bulk with as much coverage as you want!
• No sweat - The Cleavitz is much cooler than a full tank top or camisole!
• No money wasted – Expand your current wardrobe fast with one simple purchase!
I love how there are 2 lines.
Lace: black, white, red and ivory
Shimmer: navy, charcoal and ivory
I had a hard time choosing what to get, but went with 2 basics. Everyday white and black lace.
Here is one of the tops that has just been sitting in my closet
I was so happy to receive this to review. They even came beautifully packaged
20% off everything until Feb. 14th use code VALENTINE
One winner will receive 3 Cleavitz of their choice!!!
1. Go to Cleavitz and tell me which tank is your favorite. Make sure you are a blog follower and leave your email address or you entry won't count.
2. Sign up for Cleavitz newsletter (right side)
3. Like Cleavitz on facebook
4. Like me on facebook (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter
6. Blog about this giveaway
7. Add me to your blog roll
8. Add my button to your blog (3 entries)
9. Share this on facebook
10. Tweet about this giveaway
11. Tell me which collection you like best (everyday, shimmer or lace)
Contest ends 2/12/11. Open to US and Canada. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen.
I received 2 Cleavitz to review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.