Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair Treatment Giveaway CLOSED
Not too long ago I had a giveaway for Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil. I really don't remember what made me put it on my hair lol, but I did. And I haven't went back to my other hair treatments since then.
I have naturally curly hair. I have been straightening my hair with a flat iron, and that can really dry your hair. Also when I straighten my hair it can look like kinda frizzy.
Here is my hair straightened no product
Still kinda frizzy.
Here is with Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
Smooth, shiny and looks naturally straight.
You can use the oil as a pre-wash treatment or post-wash. The Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil has protein that your hair needs to repair damaged hair.
For dry scalp: Rub into hair and scalp at least 30 minutes before showering, or before bed at night. Wear a shower cap or towel to protect bedding.
As a hair conditioner: Rub into the ends of your hair after washing, while the hair is still wet. Apply as needed, working towards the scalp. It can also be used as a pre-wash hair treatment applying just before showering.
Excellent for ALL hair types!
You can win your very own Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Hair Treatment!
1. Be a blog follower, and leave your address. Go to Tropical Traditions and tell me another product you would love to try or a product you have tried and loved.
1. Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Newsletter. This is a really awesome way to stay in touch with the numerous great sales they offer (I'm talking huge savings) (5 entries).
2. Go to Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair Treatment page here and tell me something you learned.
3. Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook
4. Like Retro Housewife: The Remix on Facebook
5. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
6. Follow me on Twitter
7. Blog about this post (3 entries)
8. Add my button to your blog (5 entries)
9. Add me to your blog roll
10. Enter any of my other giveaways
Giveaway ends Dec. 11, 2010. Winner has 24 hours to respond via email or new winner will be picked. I received this product to review for free. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.