Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I chuckle alot when I get on Facebook and read my feed. It seems there are always pretty much the same status updates, just different people. I have a feeling, your facebook reads like this too.
1. The person who post low info medical drama
"At ER now, prayers please"
"MRI Thursday, not looking good"
2. The person who post what they made for dinner
"Homemade meatloaf, green beans fresh from the garden, baked potatoes, and apple pie made from scratch"
(I would like to know what they ate for dinner the rest of the nights...lol)
3. The person who lets you know what they are doing all day
"Have to go do laundry"
"Picking up the dry cleaning right now"
4. The political person
"I am going to post tons of opinion pieces from biased sources to keep trying to get you to understand how stupid you are for having your own political beliefs and you will finally agree with me"
(okay, so that's not really what their status update says, but it should)
5. The person who makes their life sound like a fairytale
"My wonderful husband cleaned up after dinner, enjoying a glass of wine while sitting in the hot tub, staring at my new diamond ring...life is wonderful"
"I love my life, I have the most wonderful husband, car, dog, pet, house, kids etc"
6. The person who constantly post pictures of themselves trying to look sexy
Need I say more???
7. The person who never writes an original status update. It's always famous quotes or song lyrics
8. The person who always post about their sick kids and family
"Greyson has been pooping all day, now he just threw up"
"Everyone in the family has a virus, when will the diarrhea stop?"
Can you think of any others??