I don't know about you, but weekend mornings are hectic around here. Saturdays we usually have a sporting event to go to for one of the kids. Sunday mornings we are getting ready for Church. Both days I want the kids to have a filling breakfast so they are not starving during their activities.
I love to make ahead breakfasts and freeze them (pancakes, muffins and waffles) but sometimes, I need a break too. I enjoy cooking from scratch, but sometimes it is really nice to take that shortcut and have a yummy treat fast!
I was honored to receive a Pillsbury prize pack that included a coupon for a free tube of cinnamon rolls. Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are so tasty, it's hard to believe you can bake them up with such ease.
The prize pack also included a scrapbook, scrapbook glue, and scrapbook scissors. Pillsbury wants to help you in creating those special sunday morning moments.
The baby fell asleep one sunday morning like this :o)
You can enter to win your very own Pilsbury Prize Pack to record your special Sunday mornings
1. Be a blog follower and leave comment on what is your favorite Sunday morning memory.
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Add my button on your blog (4 entries)
4. Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)
5. Add me to your blog roll (2 entries)
6. Tweet this giveaway
7. Post this giveaway on Facebook
8. Go to Pillsburybaking.com and tell me a recipe you would like to try
9. Like Pillsbury on Facebook
10. Leave comment telling me your favorite Pillsbury product
Giveaway ends 11/17. Winner will be notified via email and have 24 hours to respond or I will pick new winner. This prize pack was made possible by MyBlogSpark. I want to thank MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury for this prize pack that I received for free, but was not required to write a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Go here for free .70 cent off coupon for Pillsbury cinnamon rolls