Friday, February 25, 2011
5 Question Friday
1. Can you drive a stick shift? That would be no. I can barely drive an automatic. I can barely drive an automatic under the speed limit as well. Wait, what was the question?
2. What are two foods you just can't eat? Shrimp, just can't do it. The look of them freaks me out. And Ham. It's just a big chunk of pig. I only like small pieces of a pig like bacon or sausage. A huge chunk is just gross ;o)
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? I don't buy Girl Scout Cookies. The only cookies I enjoy are homemade, warm from the oven type. That require lots of butter.
4. How do you pamper yourself? Sometimes the baby will wake me up at 6am instead of 5am. That extra hour of sleep is my beauty sleep. So pampering. Thank you baby
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? "Lawyer Pants" apparently I argue well. I take this as a compliment.
Posted by Ava at 4:20 AM