with the Easy Lunchbox System! http://www.easylunchboxes.com/
Last school year I had a newborn and so kind of got lazy with lunches. Not this year! I have already asked the kids to put together some HEALTHY lunch ideas. I made a goal to use less plastic bags. This system is so easy to use and great for the environment.
I think I will make sure this year that the kids pack their lunches the night before. They are in less of a hurry and I think will take more time thinking about healthy options. What I love about these containers is they are FDA approved, no BPA, phthalates, lead, vinyl or PVC. Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe.
The containers hold an entree or a sandwich and two sides. Once inside the cooler bag you still have room for a drink, a thermos and/or extra snacks. I am going to be so organized this school year!
The company offers videos on the website www.easylunchboxes.com/products/index.htm
Kelly was generous enough to send me what is pictured above, 4 containers and a lunch bag (I picked purple). YOU have the chance to WIN 4 containers and a lunch bag in your choice of color (black, dark red, olive, purple or aqua..love the colors I had hard time choosing).
Only open to Canadian and US residents. Please don't enter if you have won an easy lunch box system within the last 3 months.
How to enter
1. Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect and share a healthy lunch box snack idea. (mandatory) Also leave your EMAIL address so I can get in touch with you.
2. Go to www.easylunchboxes.com click on "Neat Ideas" Click on "Lunch Recipe Ideas" and tell me your favorite.
3. Follow me on twitter at #housewiferemix
4. Follow Easy Lunchboxes on Twitter #easylunchboxes
5. Follow Easy Lunchboxes on Facebook www.facebook.com/EasyLunchboxes
Giveaway ends Sept. 14. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize by emailing me at email@example.com