and get in shape?
I do, I do? Do you? Well I may have just the thing.
I am giving away the book, "Tracy Andersons 30 Day Method".
What a great book to read and use before the holidays hit.
This book also includes a workout DVD!
Tracy utilizes smaller accessory muscles in her workouts to create and longer, leaner look. She also focuses on using muscles in a way that they are never bored. The book shows workout moves, meal plan, recipes and of course the DVD.
Does Tracy Anderson sound familiar to you? She is the fitness guru to the stars like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Here is a sample recipe:
Olive oil spray
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1/4 cup vegetable stock
4 cups spinach
Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the stock and spinach and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Win a copy of this book for yourself. Do you want to try the 30 day challenge?
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Follow me on twitter
3. Leave a comment, telling me what your favorite low cal snack is
4. Add me to your blog roll (2 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
6. Tweet about this giveaway and leave link in comment
7. Leave a comment telling me your favorite way to exercise (playing tennis, swimming, walks etc)
Contest ends Sept. 30, 2010. Open to US and Canada but no P.O. Boxes.
One per household