Thursday, January 6, 2011
Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Cream Giveaway CLOSED
I am in love with Tropical Traditions skin care products.
I am an essential oil junkie. I love the smells of essential oils. I was lucky enough to win the skin exfoliater on another blog and I could sniff that jar all day! Same thing with the moisturizing cream for hand, face and body. I want to apply it all day long. I chose the Baby Silk scent.
The moisturizing cream contains Tropical Tradition's virgin coconut oil, grapefruit seed extract, beeswax, organic virgin palm oil, essential oil of rosewood, organic essentials oils of lavender, ylang ylang, roman chamomille (my 8 year old pronounces this word more like Shamwow), geranium, and rose.
From the Tropical Traditions website:
Virgin Palm Oil contains high concentrations of a powerful form of Vitamin E called “tocotrienols” which published research has shown is 40–60 times more potent than alpha-tocopherol (the most common form of Vitamin E found as an additive in most skin care products.) In addition to these powerful Vitamin E tocotrienols, Virgin Palm Oil is also rich in natural carotenes. It is one of the richest natural plant sources of carotenes with concentrations of 500–700 ppm. It is 15 times more retinol-equivalent than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes, for example.
I love the way my skin feels after applying this cream. Even though I'm young, my skin still runs on the dry side, especially in the winter. I want a cream that makes my skin feel hydrated and feel smooth. I have such a problem with getting dry patches of skin on my face so I really need to take care of it.
Would you like to win your own moisturizing cream from Tropical Traditions?
Here is how to enter
1. Sign up for the Tropical Traditions newsletter so that you will never miss a sale.
2. Tell me what recipe you would love to try on Tropical Traditions free coconut recipe site
3. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
4. Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook
5. Go to Tropical Traditions Youtube page and tell me something you learned from one of the videos or one of your fave videos
6. Like me on Facebook (3 extra entries)
7. Follow me on Twitter
8. Add my button to your blog (3 extra entries)
9. Add my blog to your blog roll
10. Blog about this giveaway (3 extra entries)
11. Tweet about this giveaway
12. Share this giveaway on Facebook
Contest ends 2/2/11
I received this product for free to review. I was not required to write a positive review, all opinions are my own.