Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Facebook Funnies Pt.2
1. The Global Warmer denier because it's cold outside
"Snow all this week, I guess there is no global warming afterall."
I have absolutely no opinion one way or the other on this issue. But it cracks me up when people think that because they look outside their own window and there is snow on the ground that means global warming doesn't exist. Global warming doesn't mean literally it will be 80 degrees outside everyday. It means wacky weather. And the data is pulled from decades of temperatures for the whole world, not just one week in one state lol.
2. The person who posts obsecure family drama
"I'm tired of certain people's crap, and they know who they are. I did not call CPS on you you lint picker"
3. The person who posts their amazing super productive day
"Just got done cooking homemade meal, washing all the clothes by hand, ran errands, built a Noah's Ark replica and wrote up a new peace treaty"
4. The check person
"Fixed dinner, check, gave kids bath check, cleaned up dinner check..." (you get the picture)
5. The 40 year old who uses net/text speak
"Hiii girlz, what's up? Had a great dayy yesterday, text me :):):)"
6. The person who posts their drunken party pictures the same day they post Bible verses
7. The people who post to everyone on fb as "facebookers"
"Good morning facebookers", "I'm going to bed for the night facebookers, see you tomorrow facebookers"
8. The person who acts like they are the first person ever in the world to be pregnant or get married and post endless posts and pictures about it.
facebook funnies pt 1