It's more versatile than most people realize.
Ssshhhh, I add a shot of barbecue sauce to my chili.
I also add it to my meatloaf.
Now my meatloaf is different than most people's meatloaf. I use Morningstar Farms soy crumbles intead of ground beef. So I can't give you a good recipe because I have never made meatloaf with real meat.
But I add the soy crumbles to a bowl with some seasonings (seasoned salt is always a good one), and a little chopped onion. I microwave this for a few mins because the crumbles are frozen.
Then I add an egg and pour some bread crumbs to the mixture as well as some shredded cheese.
I cook for awhile and then take the meatloaf out and top with ketchup mixed with brown sugar.
This time I used Country Bob's Sauce and it was wonderful. I also added a shot of the sauce to the actual meatloaf (makes it more moist)
I loved the taste. My kids were happy to use the sauce to dip their fries in one night. And my daughter is super picky. This sauce passed the test with every family member and that rarely happens.
Would you like to win 2 bottles of this amazing sauce??
Check out the super cute website and tell me a recipe you would like to try if you won Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.
1. Name another Country Bob's product you would like to try
2. Follow Country Bob's on Twitter (3 entries)
3. Like Country Bob's on Facebook (3 entries)
4. Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
5. Like me on Facebook (badge is right corner)
6. Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
7. Add my button to your blog
8. Add my blog to your blog roll
9. Share on facebook (2 entries)
10. Share on twitter (2 entries)
Good luck. Contest ends April 30, 2011. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen.
I was given 2 bottles of Country Bob's Sauce to review but was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.