If you read my blog you know it's no secret I love Tropical Traditions products. As a blogger I have the wonderful opportunity to review products from many different companies. Tropical Traditions is one company that I will continue to use, even if I don't blog anymore.
As far as skin care goes I love the tropical traditions moisturizing cream for my face. I am a big believer in the key to young looking skin is SUNSCREEN and retinol!
Well Tropical Traditions creams and moisturizers are made with Virgin Palm Oil. It is 15 times more retinol-equivalent than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes!
Another thing I love is essential oils. Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion comes in these scents; babysilk, lavender, citrus, peppermint, arnica and unscented. I chose peppermint to review. I thought the scent would be invigorating.
I love the way the moisturizing lotion feels and smells :)
How would you like to win your very own bottle of your choice of moisturizing lotion?
Mandatory Entry: Be a blog follower and leave your email address. Sign up for the Tropical Traditions Newsletter so that you don't miss out on the amazing deals!
1. Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter (3 entries)
2. Like Tropical Traditions on facebook (3 entries)
3. Tell me a recipe you would like to try on their recipe site.
4. Like me on facebook (7 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter (3 entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
7. Add my blog to your blog roll
8. Add my button to your blog (3 entries)
9. Share on facebook
10. Share on twitter
11. Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry each)
12. Tell me which scent you would choose?
Contest ends July 19, 2011. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen.
I received this product to review for free. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own