This prize pack values over $100
• One Pair Capezio Daisy ballet Shoes. Retail Value: $18.00
• One Pair Capezio Jr. Tyette Tap Shoes. Retail Value: $25.00
• One Capezio Logo Drawstring Backpack. Retail Value: $8.50
• One Limited Edition Do the Duckle Commemorative T-Shirt. Retail Value: $12.99
• One Wisharoo Park 2-Disc 13 Episode DVD Set. Retail Value: $19.99
• Six Wisharoo Park Wish Star finger puppets. Retail Vaile: 19.98
Wisharoo Park is giving away this gift pack as part of a promotion for a contest called "Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park"
You can enter this giveaway by simply videotaping your preschool kids doing the Duckle Dance and then enter those videos via downloads to your facebook or YouTube accounts for a chance to win one of twenty Capezio and Wisharoo Prize packages or one of five $500 Dance Scholarships!
Do the Duckle Video
Watch the video with your children and videotape them doing the duckle. There is no wrong way to do it!
I would have loved to tape my little baby duck doing the dance, but she is behind developmentally but I still my share a video of her dancing in her super cool "Do the Duckle" shirt ;)
HOW TO ENTER FOR THE PRIZE PACK
Help spread the word of the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park giveaway
1. Be a blog follower, leave your email address in your first entry and like Wisharoo Park on facebook
1. Send a tweet out to your twitter followers encouraging them to enter the sweepstakes, include the www.wisharoopark.com/duckledance link, and ask all your followers to do the same.
2. Blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
3. Enter a video of your child Doing the Duckle on your youtube account or facebook (10 entries)
4. Like me on twitter (3 entries)
5. Like me on facebook
6. Add my button to your blog
7. Add my blog to your blog roll
8. Share about this giveaway on facebook
Contest ends Sept. 2, 2011. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen.
I received this prize pack for review, but was not required to write a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.