Tuesday, December 7, 2010
My Lip Stuff Review and Giveaway CLOSED
I love love love all natural beauty products.
I personally believe nothing is better then nature when taking care of our body and soul.
My Lip Stuff is skin, earth and animal friendly products.
They have over 500 flavors! The flavors are truly unique. You will not find these flavors in stores.
I think these would make a great holiday gift.
They even offer personalized labels on the lip balms.
My mother loves cake and it's an inside joke. I thought it would be great to buy a bunch of the cake flavors for her. She would love it!
Here are some really cool flavors
Bacon Lip Balm (tube)
Blue Moon Ice Cream Lip Balm (tube)
Cheese Pizza Lip Balm (tube)
Gummy Bear Lip Balm (tube)
Jelly Doughnut Lip Balm (tube)
Pancakes & Syrup Lip Balm (tube) I got sent this one for review, it is awesome
Peanut Butter & Jelly (PB&J) Lip Balm (tube)
THESE WOULD MAKE GREAT PARTY FAVORS!
I love the natural ingredients in these lip balms. I could easily read and pronounce the ingredients.
Sunflower oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, and aloe vera.
Healthy for your chapped lips this winter.
I love how smooth the lip balms go on, and the flavors offered are just unbeatable. Your lips will be so soft and smell soooo good!
You can win your very own randomly picked 6 pack of lip balms.
1. Go to My Lip Stuff and tell me your favorite flavor
2. Add My Lip Stuff on facebook (3 entries)
3. Share this giveaway on facebook
4. Like me on facebook (3 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter (3 entries)
6. Tweet this giveaway (you can use the gadget at the end of the post and it will do it for you, how cool is that?)
7. Add my button to your blog (3 entries)
8. Add me to your blog roll (3 entries)
9. Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
10. Go to My Lip Stuff's "Other Stuff" and tell me a product you would enjoy
Contest ends Dec. 27th. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my winning notification email or a new winner will be picked. I received 3 lip balms for review for free, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not required to write a positive review.