I mostly read non-fiction books. I'm always trying to feed my brain. But I have one fiction weakness... Amish books.
Especially Beverly Lewis books.
I can't put them down. I usually finish them in one day.
So imagine my surprise and excitment that there is a MOVIE of The Shunning!
The movie is about a young Amish girl set on a path that she questions. Once she finds out she is actually adopted, she further questions her life and what path she should be on.
I really enjoyed the movie. I think you would too. Would you like the chance to win a copy of this DVD?
1. Go to facebook and like The Shunning. Be a blog follower, and leave your email address in your mandatory entry.
2. Go to The Shunning website and tell me who plays Katie Lapp (3 entries)
3. Like me on facebook (3 entries)
4. Share this giveaway on facebook
5. Follow me on twitter
6. Tweet this giveaway
7. Blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
8. Add my button to your blog
9. Add my blog to your blog roll
10. Tell me what your favorite Beverly Lewis book is
Contest ends 10/7
Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen.
I received a copy of this DVD to review. I was not required to write a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.